This safaris starts from the Kigali international airport and ends at the same point. During your expedition, you will see the rare Mountain Gorillas and hike the most active volcano in Africa with the chance to pass one night near the largest and the most fascinating lava lake in the world. This is without doubt the best of Virunga National Park.
This mid-range tour uses mountain huts and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Linda Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Goma (Congo (DRC))Breakfast Included
2Linda Hotel Mid-range hotel outside Virunga (Congo (DRC))Breakfast & Lunch Included
3Mount Nyiragongo Summit Shelters Budget mountain hut in or near Mt Nyiragongo (Virunga, Congo (DRC))All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kumbukumbu Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kumbukumbu Tours.