Experience South Africa, Lesotho and Swaziland's beautiful attractions and safaris. Enjoy the culture, wildlife and nature of Kruger National Park, Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve, Ukuhlamba Drakenberg Park and Addo Elephant National Park. The highlights of the tour includes a visit to Ezulwini Valley, St Lucia, drive through Golden Gate, Graaff-Reinet, the largest town in the country, Malealea village and Port Elizabeth where the tour ends.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 12 passengers per vehicle on this large group tour.
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- 05 Jan 2019
- 16 Feb 2019
- 13 Apr 2019
- 25 May 2019
- 06 Jul 2019
- 31 Aug 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
- 09 Nov 2019
- 21 Dec 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Nkambeni Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Kruger NP (South Africa)Day 1: Dinner Included
Day 2-3: Breakfast & Dinner Included
4Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary Mid-range tented camp in or near Ezulwini Valley (Swaziland)Breakfast & Dinner Included
5Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary Mid-range tented camp inside Mlilwane WS (Swaziland)Breakfast & Dinner Included
6Lidiko Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near St. Lucia (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
7Lidiko Lodge Mid-range lodge outside Hluhluwe-iMfolozi GR (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
8-9Monks Cowl Mid-range resort in or near Ukhahlamba (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
10-11Malealea Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Malealea (Lesotho)Breakfast & Dinner Included
12Drostdy Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Graaff-Reinet (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
13Parkview Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Addo Elephant NP (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
14End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern Africa 360, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern Africa 360.