Discover Uganda on this incredible two-night safari to the Murchison Falls which will have you marvelling at beautiful flora and fauna and incredible landscapes of East Africa! Setting off in a customised pop-top safari van, you will enter the beautiful national park and get to experience the finest of Ugandan nature as well as views of the River Nile. You’ll also enjoy a rhino trekking session in the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, home to 15 white rhinos and 20 other species of wonderful wildlife.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Twiga Tales Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by People's Choice Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.