The Lower Zambezi National Park is continuously recognised as one of the best parks in Africa for its incredible, untouched beauty, and the camps that blend in harmoniously with the area. Where the Zambezi River and Mushika Flood Plain meet, hundreds of animal species gather; you’ll be greeted with an array of game from the comfort of your tent. Enjoy this wild experience with a private vehicle and photographic private guide Tayla McCurdy.
This luxury+ tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Anabezi Luxury Tented Camp Luxury+ lodge inside Lower Zambezi NPAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wandering Thru, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wandering Thru.