In 11 days, see sunny South Africa, Swaziland and Mozambique. Cape Town, the Blyde River Canyon, Kruger National Park, marvel at the Big 5. The rainbow nation has 3000km of coast, geological wonders and vibrant tapestry of peoples. Ponto do Ouro in magical Mozambique, with its pristine white sandy palm fringed beaches, swim with the dolphins in tropical waters, deep sea fishing and romantic sunsets. The Kingdom of Swaziland with its friendly people, the mountainous kingdom of a thousand smiles.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Bergzicht Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Day 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2-3: Breakfast Included
4Graskop Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Graskop (Panorama Route, South Africa)Breakfast Included
5-6Lower Sabie Rest Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Southern Kruger (South Africa)Breakfast Included
7-8Gala Gala Eco Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Ponta do Ouro (Beach, Mozambique)Day 7: Breakfast Included
Day 8: Breakfast & Dinner Included
9Gala Gala Eco Resort Mid-range lodge in or near the parkBreakfast Included
10Hlane Royal National Park Mid-range rondavel inside Hlane Royal NP (Swaziland)Breakfast Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd.