Your adventure begins in KwaZulu Nata with a flight to Phinda's exclusive private airstrip. From here, you’ll be greeted by your guide who will transfer you to Phinda Mountain Lodge. Spend your days traversing the reserve by safari vehicles or on foot to search for members of the Big 5, as well as cheetahs and the incredibly rare black rhino.
This luxury+ tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4&Beyond Phinda Mountain Lodge Luxury+ lodge inside Phinda GRAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ker & Downey Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Ker & Downey Africa.