This 8 day safari will take to you to three of Namibia’s must see natural wonders. We will visit the Namib Desert and Sossusvlei which is home to some of the highest sand dunes in the world. Then we move on to Swakopmund where the desert and the coast come together. We will then make our way up along the Skeleton Coast and turn inland into the dramatic and scenic Damaraland. Last but not least we will move on to Etosha which is one of Africa’s best game viewing destinations.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 6 passengers per vehicle on this small group tour.
- 22 Jan 2019
- 16 May 2019
- 18 Jun 2019
- 13 Aug 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Namib Desert Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NPAll Meals Included
2-3Swakopmund Sands Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Lunch Included
4Twyfelfontein Country Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Damaraland (Kunene Region)All Meals Included
5-6Etosha Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
7Mushara Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Nature Travel Namibia, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.