Discover the best of South Africa, Mozambique and Swaziland with the 14-Day Mozambique Explorer adventure package. Enjoy a variety of activities from Big 5 game spotting to exploring the islands of Bazaruto Archipelago. There are many memories to be made on this incredible trip!
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 12 passengers per vehicle on this large group tour.
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- 19 Jan 2019
- 02 Feb 2019
- 30 Mar 2019
- 11 May 2019
- 22 Jun 2019
- 17 Aug 2019
- 31 Aug 2019
- 26 Oct 2019
- 07 Dec 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Graskop Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Graskop (South Africa)Dinner Included
2-3Nkambeni Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Kruger NP (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
4Southern Sun Maputo Mid-range hotel in or near Maputo (Mozambique)Breakfast Included
5-6Bay View Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Inhambane (Mozambique)Breakfast & Dinner Included
7Bay View Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Tofo (Mozambique)Breakfast & Dinner Included
8Golden Sands Apartments Mid-range private villa in or near Vilanculos (Mozambique)Breakfast & Dinner Included
9Golden Sands Apartments Mid-range private villa in or near Bazaruto Archipelago (Mozambique)Breakfast & Dinner Included
10Sunset Beach Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Xai-Xai (Mozambique)Breakfast & Dinner Included
11Hlane Game Reserve Mid-range lodge inside Hlane Royal (Swaziland)Breakfast & Dinner Included
12-13Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary Mid-range rondavel inside Mlilwane WS (Swaziland)Breakfast & Dinner Included
14End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern Africa 360, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern Africa 360.