Spend 8 days exploring and discovering the highlights of Malawi, an exceptionally beautiful country with dramatic scenery with rocky outcrops, high mountains, plateaus and views across what is considered to be Africa’s most beautiful lake - Lake Malawi. Explore Liwonde National Park - one of the top birding spots in Southern Africa, visit local schools and rural communities. Then it's on to Pumulani on the shores of the crystal clear waters of Lake Malawi - one of the best diving spots!
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 10 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Kuthengo Camp Luxury tented camp inside Liwonde NPAll Meals Included
4-7Pumulani Luxury lodge in or near Lake MalawiAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.