This tour offers the top cultural and natural highlights from northern Ethiopia, from the palaces and castles in the ancient royal city of Gondar to the impressive rock-hewn churches in Lalibela and stunning landscapes of Simien Mountains National Park. We combine reliable domestic flight service, ground transfers and comfortable accommodation to make this an unforgettable and hastle-free experience.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Areque Guesthouse Luxury guest house in or near AddisMeals at Own Expense
2Mayleko Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near GondarBreakfast Included
3Http://Limalimolodgecom/ Luxury lodge bordering Simien without fencesBreakfast & Lunch Included
4Mayleko Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near GondarBreakfast & Lunch Included
5-6Maribela Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near LalibelaDay 5: Breakfast Included
Day 6: Breakfast & Lunch Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Matoke Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Matoke Tours.