Discover Malawi's South from the Majete Wildlife Reserve, Malawi’s only Big 5 destination. Moving on to the slopes of the Thyolo Mountains where you'll stay at Huntingdon House on the Satemwa Tea Estate - tour of the tea factory and visit the Mount Mulanje Massif or hike to Dziwe la Nkhalamba rock pool and falls... the choice is yours. The final port of call is the Nankumba Peninsula, stay on the shores of Lake Malawi where you can sail into the sunset aboard our traditional crewed dhow.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 8 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Mkulumadzi Luxury lodge inside Majete WRAll Meals Included
4-6Huntingdon House Luxury guest house in or near ThyoloAll Meals Included
7Pumulani Luxury lodge in or near Lake MalawiAll Meals Included
8-10Pumulani Luxury hotel in or near the parkAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.