Discover Malawi's South from the Majete Wildlife Reserve, Malawi’s only Big 5 destination. Moving on to the slopes of the Thyolo Mountains where you'll stay at Huntingdon House on the Satemwa Tea Estate - tour of the tea factory and visit the Mount Mulanje Massif or hike to Dziwe la Nkhalamba rock pool and falls... the choice is yours. The final port of call is the Nankumba Peninsula, stay on the shores of Lake Malawi where you can sail into the sunset aboard our traditional crewed dhow.
This luxury tour uses lodges and guest houses.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour.
Minimum age of 9 years
The minimum age for this tour is 9 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Mkulumadzi Luxury lodge inside Majete WRAll Meals Included
4-6Huntingdon House Luxury guest house in or near Thyolo DistrictAll Meals Included
7-10Pumulani Luxury lodge in or near Nankumba (Lake Malawi)All Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.