Explore the conservation stories of Malawi. Successful collaborations in 3 of the countries impressive reserves and parks. African Parks has taken on Majete Wildlife Reserve, Liwonde National Park and Nkhotakota to reduce conflict, protect habitat and creating premiere wildlife sanctuaries. Stay in a luxury lodge and authentic camps, discover wildlife - hippo, crocodile and elephants. Enjoy bush walks, boating, game drives cultural tours and school visits. Discover the warm heart of Africa!
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Mkulumadzi Luxury lodge inside Majete WRAll Meals Included
4-6Kuthengo Camp Luxury tented camp inside Liwonde NPAll Meals Included
7-10Tongole Wilderness Lodge Luxury lodge inside Nkhotakota WRAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.