For the best safari destination in Zambia and Africa, combining the Victoria Falls with South Luangwa National Park. The South Luangwa NP, one of the last great wildlife wonders of the world. It is nine thousand square kilometre (3,475 square miles) of pristine wilderness and Flatdogs offers the perfect gateway. The South Luangwa NP has been visited by wildlife enthusiasts from all over the world since its creation in 1972.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 10 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Victoria Falls Waterfront Mid-range lodge in or near LivingstoneBreakfast Included
3-5Flatdogs Camp Mid-range lodge just outside South Luangwa NPDay 3: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 4-5: All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Luciano Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.