Discover the hidden gems Southern Africa has to offer ranging from the Big 5 of the Kruger National Park, the traditional Swazi Culture to lazy days on the tropical beaches of Mozambique. Traverse the South Eastern corner of South Africa across Zululand to Durban and discover the cultures and landscapes that exit here. You won’t know until you’ve done it!
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 7 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- 16 Feb 2019
- 02 Mar 2019
- 16 Mar 2019
- 30 Mar 2019
- 13 Apr 2019
- 27 Apr 2019
- 11 May 2019
- 25 May 2019
- 08 Jun 2019
- 22 Jun 2019
- 06 Jul 2019
- 20 Jul 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kruger Adventure Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Kruger NP (South Africa)Day 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Maguga Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Maguga (Swaziland)Breakfast & Dinner Included
5-6Paraiso Mid-range resort in or near Ponta do Ouro (Mozambique)Breakfast & Dinner Included
7-8Monzi Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near St. Lucia (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Adventour, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Adventour.