An exceptional opportunity to get up close and personal with some of nature’s most imposing wildlife. With fewer than sixty Rhinos left in Botswana, conservation efforts are critical. Thankfully, over the past few years a breeding rate of over 6% has been recorded, which is among the best ever achieved in Southern Africa. Experience a combination of different ecosystems on your African safari.
This luxury tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Leroo La Tau Luxury lodge bordering Makgadikgadi Pans NP without fencesAll Meals Included
3-4Camp Okavango Luxury+ lodge inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by City & Safari International, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of City & Safari International.