An action packed tour of some of the primates of Uganda, tracking Gorillas and Chimpanzees in three separate forest parks with game drives on the savannah of Queen Elizabeth NP and Lake Mburo inbetween. This safari takes in Uganda's unique variety and stunning scenery in the finest luxury settings available.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Karibu Entebbe Mid-range guest house in or near EntebbeBreakfast & Dinner Included
2Papaya Lake Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Fort PortalAll Meals Included
3Mweya Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
4Ishasha Wilderness Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
5-6Chameleon Hill Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Lake MutandaAll Meals Included
7Mihingo Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Lake Mburo NP without fencesAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Buffalo Safari Camps, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.