Mozambique is bordered by the Indian Ocean and four African countries. Arab and Chinese traders had established trading hubs along the coast for hundreds of years before the arrival of the Portuguese in the 1498. Portuguese colonization ended after the war of independence in 1974. Mozambique is now enjoying the fruits of democracy with a growing tourist industry. The continental culture of Mozambique makes it so different. The official language is Portuguese. The official language is Portuguese.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Liv Inn Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near MaputoBreakfast Included
2-3Casa No Praia Mid-range lodge in or near TofoBreakfast Included
4-6Palmeiras Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near VilanculosDay 4: Breakfast Included
Day 5: Breakfast & Lunch Included
Day 6: Breakfast & Dinner Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd.