The perfect short trip for anyone who has only very limited time to experience the extraordinary fauna and flora of Madagascar, the third largest island in the world. 80% of all species and 90% of all plants found here are endemic to the island. Andasibe-Mantadia National Park can be reached by car from Antananarivo, which saves the hassle of flying around. This is also a good option for an extension to other itineraries.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Vakona Forest Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Andasibe-Mantadia without fencesDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.