This tour gives a great insight to Madagascar's wildlife, nature and culture. Driving to Andasibe first and down the Route N7 via highlights like Antsirabe, Ranomafana and Isalo National Park all the way to Ifaty on the west coast will guarantee a great adventure, but also secure some comfort and end with a nice beach stay, which can also be extended. This tour is also available on a private basis.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 10 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- 05 Apr 2019
- 19 Apr 2019
- 03 May 2019
- 19 May 2019
- 31 May 2019
- 21 Jun 2019
- 05 Jul 2019
- 19 Jul 2019
- 02 Aug 2019
- 23 Aug 2019
- 06 Sep 2019
- 20 Sep 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Hotel Palissandre Mid-range hotel in or near AntananarivoMeals at Own Expense
2-3Andasibe Hotel Mid-range lodge just outside Andasibe-MantadiaBreakfast Included
4Royal Palace Hotel Budget hotel in or near AntsirabeBreakfast Included
5Setam Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside RanomafanaBreakfast Included
6Setam Lodge Mid-range lodge outside RanomafanaBreakfast Included
7Isalo Rock Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside IsaloBreakfast Included
8Isalo Rock Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside IsaloBreakfast Included
9-10La Paradisier Mid-range hotelBreakfast Included
11Hotel Palissandre Mid-range hotel in or near AntananarivoBreakfast Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.