Explore the wild south of Madagascar on this 8 night luxury fly in adventure. Stay at authentic safari camps in true African style, but in the middle of the Madagascan bush. You'll experience 5 forest eco-systems, see 10 lemur species and an abundance of endemic birds such as the malachite kingfisher, hook-billed vangas and scops owl and reptiles and insects seen only in Madagascar. This off-the-beaten-track destination also features abundant spiny forest and ancient hidden tombs.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can start any day
Can be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 8 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Mandrare River Camp Luxury tented camp inside IfotakaAll Meals Included
5-8Manafiafy Beach & Rainforest Lodge Luxury lodge inside Sainte LuceAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.