Explore the wild south of Madagascar on this 8 night luxury fly in adventure. Stay at authentic safari camps in true African style, but in the middle of the Madagascan bush. You'll experience 5 forest eco-systems, see 10 lemur species and an abundance of endemic birds such as the malachite kingfisher, hook-billed vangas and scops owl and reptiles and insects seen only in Madagascar. This off-the-beaten-track destination also features abundant spiny forest and ancient hidden tombs.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
Medium group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour.
Minimum age of 4 years
The minimum for this tour is 4 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Mandrare River Camp Luxury tented camp inside IfotakaAll Meals Included
5-8Manafiafy Beach & Rainforest Lodge Luxury lodge inside Sainte LuceAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zambezi Safari & Travel Co Ltd.