Ethiopia - the only country only African continent that has never been colonised is rich in Orthodox Christian heritage, culture, beautiful scenery and unique in so many different ways. It is also the country with the most Unesco heritage sites in Africa. This tour covers the historical northern circuit including Bahar Dar and its monasteries, Gondar, Axum for the Ark of the Covenant and the obelisks, Meqele and of course Lalibella's rock-hewn churches as the highlight.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 10 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- 17 Mar 2019
- 07 Apr 2019
- 28 Apr 2019
- 12 May 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
- 20 Oct 2019
- 17 Nov 2019
- 08 Dec 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Avanti Blue Nile Hotel Budget hotel in or near Bahir DarDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Goha Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near GondarAll Meals Included
4-5Sabean Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near AxumAll Meals Included
6Planet Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near the parkAll Meals Included
7-8Maribela Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near LalibelaAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.