This economic Botswana Safari is diverse in the regions that you will visit but also in the activities which are offered at the different lodges. This wildlife-focussed itinerary includes: Game Drives, Walks & Water-based Safaris Unique & Unforgettable ‘Skybed’ Experience with spectacular skies overhead and a busy waterhole below. Comfortable accommodation all the way and excellent value for money in Botswana & Vic Falls.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Haina Safari Lodge Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) just outside Central Kalahari GR (Botswana)All Meals Included
3-4Hyena Pan Mid-range tented camp inside Khwai (Okavango Delta) (Botswana)All Meals Included
5Skybed Mid-range lodge inside Khwai (Okavango Delta) (Botswana)All Meals Included
6-8Chobe Elephant Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Chobe NP (Botswana) without fencesAll Meals Included
9-10Batonka Guest Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Safari Online, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safari Online.