There is much more to remarkable Réunion than simply the imagined beaches of an Indian Ocean Island. The mountains of the interior are of volcanic origin, up to 3 000 metres high, the three diverse Cirques (collapsed volcanoes) offer breathtaking scenery, and the active volcano of Piton-de-la-Fournaise is a ‘must see’. If you enjoy awesome nature, spectacular hiking and the great outdoors, the chances are that you'll enjoy a holiday to Réunion.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
Drive a vehicle yourself and travel without a tour guide. Rental vehicle is included.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Diana Dea Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Sainte AnneBreakfast Included
3Le Battant De Neige Mid-range hotel in or near Saint-PierreBreakfast Included
4Hotel Tsilaosa Mid-range hotel in or near the parkBreakfast Included
5-7Blue Margouillat Seaview Hotel Luxury hotel in or near LeuBreakfast Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd.