There is much more to remarkable Réunion than simply the imagined beaches of an Indian Ocean Island. The mountains of the interior are of volcanic origin, up to 3 000 metres high, the three diverse Cirques (collapsed volcanoes) offer breathtaking scenery, and the active volcano of Piton-de-la-Fournaise is a ‘must see’. If you enjoy awesome nature, spectacular hiking and the great outdoors, the chances are that you'll enjoy a holiday to Réunion.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 0 passengers per vehicle on this small group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Diana Dea Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Sainte AnneBreakfast Included
3Le Battant De Neige Mid-range hotel in or near the parkBreakfast Included
4Hotel Tsilaosa Mid-range hotel in or near the parkBreakfast Included
5-7Blue Margouillat Seaview Hotel Luxury hotel in or near LeuBreakfast Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd.