Explore the mighty Victoria Falls from Lilongwe or Chipata towards the Luangwa Valley in Zambia (also known as the Mosi-oa-Tunya, ‘The Smoke that Thunders). Stop on the way back to spend the night in Lusaka before heading back to Lilongwe. The we will go further to south Luangwa National Park which is located on the banks of the Luangwa River overlooking a busy wildlife crossing point.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Budget camping Inside South Luangwa NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
4Budget camping In or near Chipata (Zambia)All Meals Included
5Budget camping In or near Lusaka (Zambia)All Meals Included
6Budget camping In or near Zambezi River (Zambia)All Meals Included
7Budget camping In or near Victoria Falls (Zambia)All Meals Included
8Budget camping In or near Lilongwe (Malawi)All Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Taste of Malawi Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.