Enjoy the fabulous scenery. Visiting Zomba Plateau, Liwonde Park and spend time searching for lion, greater kudu, waterbuck, bushbuck and much more. Join a boat safari on the Shire River seeing crocodiles, hippos, elephants, multitudes of birds and experience the diversity of life on the river. Here you can relax, meet the local community, barter for locally produced goods and soak up the atmosphere of African village life or explore the lake wonders by swimming, scuba diving, snorkeling.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Budget camping Inside Zomba PlateauAll Meals Included
2Budget camping Inside Liwonde NPAll Meals Included
3Budget camping In or near Cape MaclearAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Taste of Malawi Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.