This great 6 nights experience of South Luangwa is fully inclusive and it incorporates 3 nights stay at the prolific wildlife area around Flatdogs followed by 3 nights walking safari exploring the prestine wilderness with Chikoko trails. Return flights from Lusaka are included.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Flatdogs Camp Mid-range lodge just outside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
4-6Chikoko Tree Camp Mid-range tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by African Vacations, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of African Vacations.