Ethiopia will knock your socks off, the first stop on this route, Bahir Dar, does just that. Spend your time exploring the island monasteries of Lake Tana or visit the Blue Nile Falls. The next part of the route will immerse you in the country’s enchanting history. From Gondar’s royal castles and churches, to Axum, the holiest city in the Ethiopian Orthodox church, and the rock-hewn churches of Lalibela, you may start to think that the modern world is just a figment of your imagination.
This mid-range tour uses hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Hilton Hotel Addis Ababa Luxury hotel in or near AddisBreakfast Included
2-3Kuriftu Resort & Spa Bahir Dar Luxury hotel in or near Bahir DarBreakfast Included
4Goha Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near GondarBreakfast Included
5-6Yared Zema International Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near AxumBreakfast Included
7-8Sora Lodge Lalibela Mid-range hotel in or near LalibelaBreakfast Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.