This 11 day itinerary takes in the highlights of Eastern Madagascar. Get in touch with the Indri, the largest of the lemur species, brown lemurs and bamboo lemurs. Explore the wonderful island paradise, Sainte Marie – a 57-km long island on the east shore of Madagascar where you can enjoy some beach time as well as both land and water activities.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Maison Gallieni Luxury guest house in or near AntananarivoDinner Included
2-3Mantadia Lodge Mid-range hotel inside Andasibe-MantadiaBreakfast & Dinner Included
4-5Bush House Mid-range bungalowBreakfast & Dinner Included
6La Pirogue Mid-range lodgeBreakfast & Dinner Included
7-9Sainte Marie Mid-range lodgeBreakfast & Dinner Included
10Maison Gallieni Luxury guest house in or near AntananarivoBreakfast & Dinner Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.