This 11 day itinerary takes in the highlights of Eastern Madagascar. Get in touch with the Indri, the largest of the lemur species, brown lemurs and bamboo lemurs. Explore the wonderful island paradise, Sainte Marie – a 57-km long island on the east shore of Madagascar where you can enjoy some beach time as well as both land and water activities.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Maison Gallieni Mid-range guest house in or near AntananarivoDinner Included
2-3Mantadia Lodge Mid-range hotel inside Andasibe-MantadiaBreakfast & Dinner Included
4-5Bush House Mid-range bungalowBreakfast & Dinner Included
6La Pirogue Mid-range lodgeBreakfast & Dinner Included
7-9Sainte Marie Mid-range lodgeBreakfast & Dinner Included
10Maison Gallieni Mid-range guest house in or near AntananarivoBreakfast & Dinner Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.