Rwanda is a rollercoaster of awe, emotion and utter amazement. We recommend spending at least two nights in Kigali to visit the genocide memorial before departing for the Volcanoes National Park. Here, you’ll track gorilla and search for endangered golden monkeys. A stop at the beautiful Lake Kivu gives you a couple of days to put your feet up before continuing to Nyungwe. The forest is one of the continent’s most important areas of biodiversity and the big drawcard is chimpanzee trekking.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Heaven Boutique Hotel Luxury hotel in or near KigaliBreakfast Included
2-4Mountain Gorilla View Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
5-6Cormoran Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Lake KivuBreakfast Included
7-8Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Nyungwe Forest NPBreakfast Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.