Rwanda is a rollercoaster of awe, emotion and utter amazement. We recommend spending at least two nights in Kigali to visit the genocide memorial before departing for the Volcanoes National Park. Here, you’ll track gorilla and search for endangered golden monkeys. A stop at the beautiful Lake Kivu gives you a couple of days to put your feet up before continuing to Nyungwe. The forest is one of the continent’s most important areas of biodiversity and the big drawcard is chimpanzee trekking.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Heaven Boutique Hotel Luxury hotel in or near KigaliBreakfast Included
2-4Mountain Gorilla View Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
5-6Cormoran Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Lake KivuBreakfast Included
7-8Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Nyungwe Forest NPBreakfast Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.