Dive into the unexplored islands and wild beaches with lodges that epitomise barefoot luxury at the Bazaruto Archipelago and the Qurimbas Island with dive sites that are among the best in the world, and rare dugong, seahorses, manta rays and whale sharks are regular visitors. In the middle of all of this head to Gorongosa National Park for some incredible experiences in the bush. Enjoy game drives and explore the future of conservation in this fascinating safari destination.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort Luxury resort in or near Bazaruto Island (Bazaruto Archipelago)Breakfast Included
4-6Muzimu Tented Camp Luxury tented camp inside Gorongosa NPAll Meals Included
7-9Azura Quilalea Luxury+ lodge in or near Quirimbas Archipelago (Beach)Breakfast Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.