For a small country, Malawi is packed with safari & conservation highlights, hiking hotspots & incredible scenery – and this route explores them all. Majete Reserve, one of the continent’s greatest conservation success stories. Game drives and walks bring sightings of elephant, buffalo and big cats. In Mulanje, you’ll explore the emerald-green hills and glorious tea plantations. A more ‘traditional’ safari happens in Liwonde and after all that action, we recommend a few days at Lake Malawi.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Latitude 13 Luxury hotel in or near LilongweBreakfast Included
2-4Sunbird Thawale Mid-range tented camp inside Majete WRAll Meals Included
5-7Huntingdon House Luxury guest house in or near ThyoloBreakfast Included
8-10Mvuu Camp Mid-range lodge inside Liwonde NPAll Meals Included
11-13Domwe Island Adventure Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near DomweMeals at Own Expense
14End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.