The Nyika Plateau is unlike anywhere on the continent. The breath-taking scenery is the main draw, but the wildlife-watching is also good with over 100 mammals hiding in the hills. It’s a completely different safari experience to any you will have had before, with game drives, walking safaris, mountain bike adventures and horseback safaris. End your route with some time on Lake Malawi's Dombwe Island; a tranquil hideaway, there are plenty of activities both above and below the water to enjoy.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Madidi Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near LilongweBreakfast Included
2-4Chelinda Camp Luxury lodge inside Nyika NPAll Meals Included
5-7Domwe Island Adventure Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near DomweMeals at Own Expense
8End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.