This tour offers the top cultural and natural highlights from both northern Ethiopia and Djibouti. Visit the palaces and castles in the ancient royal city of Gondar to the impressive rock-hewn churches in Lalibela and stunning landscapes of Simien Mountains National Park. In Djibouti you will go to Lac Abbe, Lac asal and swim with whale sharks in the Golf of Tadjoura.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Arequ Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near AddisMeals at Own Expense
2Mayleko Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near GondarBreakfast Included
3Limalimo Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Simien without fencesBreakfast Included
4Mayleko Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near GondarBreakfast Included
5-6Maribela Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near LalibelaBreakfast Included
7-8Les Acacias Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near the parkBreakfast Included
9Asboley Camp Budget self catering accommodation in or near the parkBreakfast Included
10Hotel Bungalows Mid-range hotel in or near the parkBreakfast Included
11Les Acacias Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near the parkBreakfast Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Matoke Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Matoke Tours.