This 10-day itinerary takes in the best of Malawi. You’ll find time to explore the lush tea and coffee plantations of Thyolo, trek the lower foothills of Mount Mulanje, and track black rhino in Liwonde National Park, before ending your holiday on the beaches of Lake Malawi.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Huntingdon House Luxury guest house in or near Thyolo DistrictAll Meals Included
3-5Mvuu Lodge Luxury tented camp inside Liwonde NPAll Meals Included
6-9Mumbo Island Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near Mumbo Isle (Lake Malawi)All Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Gane & Marshall, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Gane & Marshall.