This guided Historic Route tour visits Axum, Lalibela, Lake Tana, Bahir Dar and Gondar. The programme can be extended to include more elements, such as the rock churches of Tigray, the Rift Valley lakes, Omo Valley and southern Ethiopia, and the Bale and Simien Mountains.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Saro Maria Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near AddisMeals at Own Expense
2Yared Zema International Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near AxumAll Meals Included
3-4Mountain View Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near LalibelaAll Meals Included
5Goha Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near GondarAll Meals Included
6Simien Lodge Mid-range lodge inside SimienAll Meals Included
7Goha Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near GondarAll Meals Included
8Kuriftu Resort & Spa Bahir Dar Luxury hotel in or near Bahir DarAll Meals Included
9Saro Maria Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near AddisAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Gane & Marshall, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Gane & Marshall.