This 8-day part mobile / part lodge safari will show you the best of the Quirimbas Archipelago, Mozambique. You will spend four nights mobile camping on the islands of Quirimba and Matemo while exploring the archipelago by dhow boat, before transferring to the barefoot luxury of Ibo Island Lodge.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ibo Island Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Ibo Island (Quirimbas Archipelago)Dinner Included
2-3Budget camping In or near Matemo Island (Quirimbas Archipelago)All Meals Included
4Budget camping In or near Quirimba Island (Quirimbas Archipelago)All Meals Included
5Budget camping In or near the parkAll Meals Included
6-7Ibo Island Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Ibo Island (Quirimbas Archipelago)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Gane & Marshall, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Gane & Marshall.