Southern Malawi is full of surprises –, it makes for a dreamy route. You’ll start off at the tea estates of Mulanje followed by a cycle ride or walk through the dramatic mountains. The Zomba Plateau brings more exploring of the outdoor variety as well as a spot of fishing, followed by a safari at Liwonde and finishing at Lake Malawi with its clear-blue waters, knock out sunsets and secluded sandy beaches….
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Villa 33 Mid-range guest house in or near BlantyreBreakfast Included
2-3Huntingdon House Luxury guest house in or near Thyolo DistrictBreakfast Included
4-5Zomba Forest Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Zomba Plateau without fencesBreakfast Included
6-8Mvuu Camp Mid-range lodge inside Liwonde NPAll Meals Included
9-12Domwe Island Adventure Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near DomweMeals at Own Expense
13End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.