Combining a bit of bush excitement in Liwonde with a chilled-out couple of days at the lake, it’s also a fabulous introduction to the charming highlights of the country. Start with a safari in Liwonde, a diverse park that offers incredible scenery as well as top-notch wildlife. Then, it’s off to the sparkling shores of Lake Malawi. The gin-clear waters lend themselves perfectly to underwater adventures, but if a spot of beach-lounging is what the doctor ordered, you can do that too.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Latitude 13 Luxury hotel in or near LilongweBreakfast Included
3-5Mvuu Camp Mid-range lodge inside Liwonde NPAll Meals Included
6-10Domwe Island Adventure Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near DomweMeals at Own Expense
11End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.