Stay in two to three-star lodges on this week-long Northern Malawi Safari. Highlights of this Budget Malawi Lodge Safari, starting and ending in Lilongwe, include: •Viphya Forest Reserve and Kawandama Hills •Game drives and walks in Nyika National Park •Livingstonia Mission and Rift Valley scenery •Chintheche and Makuzi Bay on Lake Malawi A fun and affordable lodge tour of scenic northern Malawi, exploring a great mix of wilderness areas and Lake Malawi beaches and villages.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and chalets.
Small group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kawandama Hills Cottage Mid-range cottage just outside the parkLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Chelinda Camp Mid-range chalet inside Nyika NPAll Meals Included
4Lukwe Mushroom Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near LivingstoniaAll Meals Included
5Makuzi Beach Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ChinthecheAll Meals Included
6Makuzi Beach Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near MakuziBreakfast & Dinner Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd.