Stay in two to three-star lodges on this week-long Northern Malawi Safari. Highlights of this Budget Malawi Lodge Safari, starting and ending in Lilongwe, include: •Viphya Forest Reserve and Kawandama Hills •Game drives and walks in Nyika National Park •Livingstonia Mission and Rift Valley scenery •Chintheche and Makuzi Bay on Lake Malawi A fun and affordable lodge tour of scenic northern Malawi, exploring a great mix of wilderness areas and Lake Malawi beaches and villages.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 6 passengers per vehicle on this small group tour.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kawandama Hills Cottage Mid-range cottage just outside the parkLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Chelinda Camp Mid-range chalet inside Nyika NPAll Meals Included
4Lukwe Mushroom Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near LivingstoniaAll Meals Included
5Makuzi Beach Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ChinthecheAll Meals Included
6Makuzi Beach Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near MakuziBreakfast & Dinner Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd.