Conjure up an image of what Madagascar looks like and it would probably be this route... Covering three iconic regions, it’s a good blend of excitement and R&R, beach and wildlife. Hit the ground running in the misty rainforests of Andasibe in search of howling Indri, iconic lemur and sifaka. Then it’s off to Anjajavy, an idyllic reserve of mangroves and wild beaches with hiking and snorkelling. End with a few days in Nosy Boraha; unspoiled and adventurous, dreamy beach escape.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Vakona Forest Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Andasibe-Mantadia without fencesBreakfast Included
3Relais Des Plateaux Luxury hotel in or near AntananarivoBreakfast Included
4-5Anjajavy L'Hotel Luxury hotel bordering Anjajavy without fencesBreakfast Included
6Relais Des Plateaux Luxury hotel in or near AntananarivoBreakfast Included
7-10Princesse Bora Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Nosy BorahaBreakfast Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.