Conjure up an image of what Madagascar looks like and it would probably be this route... Covering three iconic regions, it’s a good blend of excitement and R&R, beach and wildlife. Hit the ground running in the misty rainforests of Andasibe in search of howling Indri, iconic lemur and sifaka. Then it’s off to Anjajavy, an idyllic reserve of mangroves and wild beaches with hiking and snorkelling. End with a few days in Nosy Boraha; unspoiled and adventurous, dreamy beach escape.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Eulophiella Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Andasibe-MantadiaBreakfast Included
3Sakamanga Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near AntananarivoBreakfast Included
4-5Terres Blanches Mid-range lodge outside AnjajavyBreakfast Included
6Sakamanga Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near AntananarivoBreakfast Included
7-10Ravoraha Ecolodge Mid-range lodge in or near Nosy BorahaBreakfast Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.