If there’s one park not to miss in Madagascar it’s Andasibe, and the lemur-filled forest is an excellent wildlife addition to your beach hopping. Activities include bush walks amongst the 12 species of lemur, night walks, and expeditions to Indri Island on game drives to see (and hear) the strange, teddy-bear like indri. After your wildlife encounters, head north to the dreamy Nosy Be archipelago. You’ll hop around by boat visiting three different islands, each one more beautiful than the last.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lokanga Boutique Hotel Luxury hotel in or near AntananarivoBreakfast Included
2-3Vakona Forest Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Andasibe-Mantadia without fencesAll Meals Included
4Lokanga Boutique Hotel Luxury hotel in or near AntananarivoBreakfast Included
5-6Eden Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Nosy BeBreakfast Included
7-8Tsara Komba Lodge Luxury lodge in or near the parkBreakfast Included
9-10Constance Tsarabanjina Luxury lodge in or near Nosy BeBreakfast Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.