Madagascar is home to some of the most bizarrely wonderful habitats on the globe, and this route will show you a good few. From the rainforest of Ranomafana, with 12 species of lemur and over 118 birds to the wind-buffed, watercolour landscapes of Isalo with the legendary dancing sifakas. In Andasibe, you’ll find indri, whose enigmatic cries can be heard across the misty forests and then it’s time for a spot of R&R. The pristine beaches of Nosy Boraha are laidback and low-key.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sakamanga Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near AntananarivoBreakfast Included
2-4Setam Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside RanomafanaAll Meals Included
5-6Isalo Ranch Mid-range lodge bordering Isalo without fencesAll Meals Included
7Sakamanga Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near AntananarivoBreakfast Included
8-10Eulophiella Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Andasibe-MantadiaAll Meals Included
11-14Ecolodge Ravoraha Mid-range lodge in or near Nosy BorahaBreakfast Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.