Explore scenic Southern Malawi on this week-long lodge safari, visiting travel highlights of the Warm Heart of Africa. Safari highlights on this Malawi Tour include: Visit Game Haven and Tea Estate in the Shire Highlands, Liwonde National Park, game drives and walking or boat safari. Stay on Nankoma Island in Lake Malawi National Park. An affordable African Lodge Safari through the beautiful and friendly land of Malawi.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 6 passengers per vehicle on this small group tour.
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 10 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Game Haven Lodge Mid-range lodge inside the parkLunch & Dinner Included
2Game Haven Lodge Mid-range lodge inside the parkAll Meals Included
3-4Liwonde National Park Budget tented camp inside Liwonde NPAll Meals Included
5-6Blue Zebra Mid-range lodge in or near NankomaAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 10 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd.