Start your trip in the beautiful Bahir Dar, where activities include tranquil boat trips and visits to the Blue Nile Falls. Then, the lofty heights of the Simien Mountains beckon and it’s into the highlands for the first of your wildlife delights: the chance to spot rare gelada baboons and the endangered walia ibex. Pop your history hat on for visits to Gondar, Lalibela and Axum. The world-famous Bale Mountains are up next and the landscapes and wildlife will quite simply take your breath away.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Capital Hotel & Spa Mid-range hotel in or near AddisBreakfast Included
2Blue Nile Resort Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Bahir DarBreakfast Included
3-4Limalimo Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Simien without fencesAll Meals Included
5Goha Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near GondarBreakfast Included
6-7Sora Lodge Lalibela Mid-range lodge in or near LalibelaBreakfast Included
8Sabean Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near AxumBreakfast Included
9-10Bale Mountain Lodge Luxury lodge inside Bale MountainsAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Timbuktu, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Timbuktu.