This comprehensive exclusive private tour combines Zambia's best safari destinations for exceptional wildlife sightings and a great diversity of habitats and landscapes. From the famous Busanga Plains in northern Kafue to Lower Zambezi National Park on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River to the remote parts of wildlife rich South Luangwa, this tour takes guests away from the crowds into the best nature has to offer.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Busanga Plains Camp Luxury tented camp inside Busanga (Kafue NP)All Meals Included
4-5Chongwe River Camp Luxury tented camp bordering Lower Zambezi NP without fencesAll Meals Included
6-7Bilimungwe Bushcamp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
8-9Kaingo Camp Luxury chalet inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Roho Ya Chui, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Roho Ya Chui.