This comprehensive exclusive private tour combines Zambia's best safari destinations for exceptional wildlife sightings and a great diversity of habitats and landscapes. From the famous Busanga Plains in northern Kafue to Lower Zambezi National Park on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River to the remote parts of wildlife rich South Luangwa, this tour takes guests away from the crowds into the best nature has to offer.
This luxury tour uses tented camps and chalets.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Busanga Plains Camp Luxury tented camp inside Busanga (Kafue NP)All Meals Included
4-5Chongwe River Camp Luxury tented camp bordering Lower Zambezi NP without fencesAll Meals Included
6-7Bilimungwe Bushcamp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
8-9Kaingo Camp Luxury chalet inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Roho Ya Chui, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Roho Ya Chui.