Kenya highlights safari cover the best & prime parks in Kenya namely Tsavo East and West National Park famous for the Red elephants and Magnificent views of Kilimanjaro. Amboseli for the big five and Kilimanjaro peak. Lake Naivasha and Bogoria for bird lovers, pelicans and hammerkops and flamingos. Masai Mara national Reserve tops the list with the big five and migration. This is perfect and complete Kenyan wildlife and cultural safari.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ashnil Aruba Mid-range tented camp inside Tsavo East NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
4Ol Tukai Lodge Luxury lodge inside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
5Lake Naivasha Crescent Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
6Merica Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near NakuruAll Meals Included
7-8Ashnil Mara Camp Luxury tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Bimos Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Bimos Travel.