Inhaca Island Mozambique, take the 2 and a half hour ferry journey from Maputo to Inhaca Island. Be met by friendly staff of the fabulous Nahyeeni Lodge. The sea dazzles you with its brilliance and soft white sands. Sunset cruises, Whale watching, snorkeling and canoeing on azure seas. Wonderful lazy breakfasts and elegant meals. Sip sun downers as the day slips away. Take a boat trip to Santa Torres passing sleepy villages to some of the world's most wonderful dive sites. Paradise beckons you.
This luxury tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Nahyeen Lodge Luxury lodge in or near InhacaAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Southern African Tours (Pty) Ltd.