Explore southern Ethiopia in 12 days, combining both cultural and natural highlights. This trip takes you on a journey through southern Ethiopia where you will visit the fascinating Omo Valley tribes. Along the way you experience the beautiful scenery of the UNESCO World Heritage Site the Konso Cultural Landscape, several stunning crater lakes, and to top it all off, the dramatic Bale Mountains N.P.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Paradise Lodge Mid-range lodgeMeals at Own Expense
2Paradise Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ChamoBreakfast Included
3-4Eco Omo Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near JinkaBreakfast Included
5-6Emerald Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near TurmiDay 5: All Meals Included
Day 6: Breakfast Included
7Kanta Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near KonsoBreakfast & Dinner Included
8Haile Resort Mid-range hotel in or near AwasaBreakfast & Dinner Included
9-10Bale Mountain Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Bale MountainsDay 9: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 10: All Meals Included
11Africa Vacation Club Mid-range hotelAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Matoke Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Matoke Tours.