Discover the north of Madagascar featuring the beautiful Amber Mountain National Park, rich in endemic flora and fauna; explore Ankarana Reserve with its extraordinary rockformations and also plenty of endemic wildlife and end with a some relaxation in a wellness hotel on the island of Nosy Be. This tour is also available on a private basis.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 10 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- 17 Apr 2019
- 24 May 2019
- 19 Jun 2019
- 19 Jul 2019
- 23 Aug 2019
- 20 Sep 2019
- 23 Oct 2019
- 16 Nov 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Relais De Plateaux Mid-range hotel in or near AntananarivoMeals at Own Expense
2-3Nature Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Amber MountainDay 2: Breakfast & Lunch Included
Day 3: Breakfast Included
4-5Ankarana Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside AnkaranaBreakfast & Lunch Included
6-7Ravintsara Wellness Hotel Luxury resort in or near Nosy BeBreakfast Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.