Discover the north of Madagascar featuring the beautiful Amber Mountain National Park, rich in endemic flora and fauna; explore Ankarana Reserve with its extraordinary rockformations and also plenty of endemic wildlife and end with a some relaxation in a wellness hotel on the island of Nosy Be. This tour is also available on a private basis.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and resorts.
Medium group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 10 people per vehicle.
This tour starts on fixed start dates only.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
- 24 May 2019
- 19 Jun 2019
- 19 Jul 2019
- 23 Aug 2019
- 20 Sep 2019
- 23 Oct 2019
- 16 Nov 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Relais De Plateaux Mid-range hotel in or near AntananarivoMeals at Own Expense
2-3Nature Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Amber MountainDay 2: Breakfast & Lunch Included
Day 3: Breakfast Included
4-5Ankarana Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside AnkaranaBreakfast & Lunch Included
6-7Ravintsara Wellness Hotel Luxury resort in or near Nosy BeBreakfast Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.